1. Expert Class Travel IATA 0236033 is a trading name of Little Lordy’s Travel Co Pty. Ltd ACN 625449774, ABN 73625449774, herein after referred to as Us, We, Agent, Consultant, Agency, The Company.
2. The client is herein referred to as You, Your, Passenger, Guest.
3. These booking terms and conditions, are effective for any booking made by you either in person, using a telecommunications device or internet carriage service including widgets supplied by us and third parties on our website.
4. We act as an agent only to suppliers and transportation providers including airlines, accommodation providers, cruise lines and other tour operators. The terms and conditions of the supplier supplement these terms and conditions and where there is a conflict, the terms and conditions of the supplier will prevail.
5. We may charge a booking fee for Domestic and International bookings, including but not limited to flight only bookings, which will be disclosed to you prior to any transaction taking place and listed on any instrument that we may present to you showing a total amount to be paid.
6. We reserve the right to pass on to you, any fees charged by suppliers while booking and managing your booking. These fees will be explained at the time of booking and will also be provided to you at the time of making a booking.
7. All prices quoted are only valid if a hold or seat is placed on the item, and a deposit paid within the agreed timeframe as stipulated by the supplier. Any airfares quoted are only valid until midnight on the day of booking, unless an earlier time is advised to you, and documented by your consultant.
8. We have the right to pass on any price change, which is passed on to us by a supplier for any items that are already deposited or have been fully paid.
9. We reserve the right to alter any itinerary or supplier used for operational requirements and advised by suppliers, government authorities and Immigration and Border Control.
10. Transportation schedules can change at any time, and we will endeavour to notify you of any change of schedule or connections as best as possible in a timely matter.
11. All monies paid to us by you and received as cleared funds are forwarded to suppliers immediately and are not held by us until payment is due.
12. We reserve the right to pass on any fees imposed by banks and payment facility providers if paying by Credit Card, or online payment service. Your consultant will make you aware of the current charges at the time the charge is going to be made.
13. Should you choose to use the TravelPay Later option with interest fee payments, you agree to waive your rights to request a chargeback from Latitude Financial Services to us, in the events of any cancelled, delayed or non refundable flights, where you have chosen a fare that offers either no refund or a partial refund
14. We reserve the right to have a supplier directly charge your credit card, we will tell you if this is going to happen before or after the charge has been made.
15. We can charge a service fee of up to 12%, should you cancel your booking for any reason. This fee is in addition of any fees charged by suppliers.
16. In the event of a worldwide event beyond our control, we will assist you to obtain a refund or credit from the supplier, for the amount paid to the supplier. We will not charge any additional service fee for this assistance.
17. We reserve the right to charge a fee of up to 100.00 Australian Dollars (AUD) for any changes to an itinerary after a deposit has been made.
18. We may charge you a fee of up to 55.00 Australian Dollars (AUD) as a professional services fee for the time taken to plan your itinerary. This fee will be used as a credit towards your booking, should the itinerary be booked. If we plan an itinerary for you, and you do not book the itinerary with us, this fee is 100% non- refundable.
19. We can not be held responsible for the information provided by a supplier on their website or in a brochure. We also can not be held responsible for the information given to us by suppliers and published on our website.
20. We will follow the correct booking, issuing and ticketing procedure as requested by a supplier and can not be held responsible for any delays, denials of carriage, incidental charges, additional charges and any damages either physical, emotional or financial including loss of tickets, profits or savings.
21. We will endeavour to charge you all applicable taxes and charges at the time of booking, however some cities and destinations charge city taxes and resort fees which are payable on arrival. We will endeavour to advise you of any additional charges and the cost at the time of booking in writing.
22. For all international bookings, you must give us your name exactly as it appears on your passport. For domestic bookings, you must give us your name as it appears on government issued Identification. You must tell us immediately if you name is incorrect or does not match your ID.
23. We will not be held responsible if your name is incorrect and results in a denial of boarding or refused entry at a border control point either in Australia or at an overseas point of entry.
24. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Passport is valid for at least 6 months on return to Australia, and you have obtained any visas required for your journey.
25. We can provide you with Visa information and assist you in obtaining the correct Visas. We will not give any advice for any Australian Visas including but not limited to a Visitor (Subclass 600), or Partner Visa (Subclass 801).
26. It is your responsibility to advise us of any frequent flyer program membership, or hotel rewards program. We will pass this information onto the concerned suppliers; however, we cannot guarantee that they will receive and action any benefit under their membership program.
27. You must advise us of any medical or dietary requirements at the time of booking so we can pass the information on to the suppliers. We will confirm in writing on your itinerary that the Supplier has been given the information. If additional information is required, we will give you the appropriate paperwork to be completed, and then we will send it off to the supplier.
28. It is your responsibility to inform us of any errors on any issued document as soon as it becomes apparent. Suppliers may charge fees to make date changes, and Name Changes are not permitted by most airlines. Should there be an error on an airline ticket, you must inform us prior to 10:00pm on the day it is issued, so that it can be reissued with as few fees as possible.
29. If we have ticketed your flight under our IATA Number, you may be subject to several conventions, namely the Warsaw Convention and the Montreal Convention which deal with how airlines transport you and treat any lost baggage. More information can be found at iatatravelcentre.com
30. If you have booked a tour or package on our website, payment Is taken instantly. The booking is only confirmed once you receive a Client Statement from us containing the particulars of a booking not limited to but including a supplier reference or PNR number.
31. Should a tour or package you have booked on our website, not be available on the date you have selected, or the price has increased for the date you have selected, we will contact you before confirming the tour, should you choose not to proceed with the booking, we will provide a refund of all monies paid via the original method of payment, and will request this with our payment services provider within 5 days of you declaring that other dates are not suitable.
32. When booking a tour or package on our website, you are taken to have read and agree to these plus the suppliers’ terms and conditions.
33. Our consultants may receive a commission from the sale of certain products from certain suppliers. We are not obliged to reveal to you the amount of commission received, as these agreements are commercial in confidence between us and the supplier(s) concerned.
34. Should an event occur, that can inhibit us to provide you with services you have paid for, we may declare a Force Majeure, which will be publicly advertised on the front page of our website, and any other social media run by the company.
35. In the event of us declaring a Force Majeure these terms and conditions are rendered invalid.
36. These terms and conditions are enforceable in every state and territory of the Commonwealth of Australia.
37. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws and legislation in the State of Victoria, Australia.